ISABC Newly Qualified Teachers Program 2017-2018
The ISABC Newly Qualified Teachers program aims to provide new teachers with networking and collaboration opportunities throughout the academic year. The program is structured around three main full day pro-d opportunities; an initial session in the fall, a cross school visit/observation day at another ISABC school in the winter, and a final session in the spring. The program aims to be tailored to the specific needs of new educators, and hopes to provide a space for fellow teachers to connect and collaborate with other members of the ISABC community.
1. To support and provide general professional development for Newly Qualified Teachers in ISABC schools in their first two years of teaching;
2. To enhance and further the ISABC mission of collaboration, sharing good practice and creating a stronger collective body
Anyone who is new to the ISABC who has 2 or fewer years teaching experience
Please click on the Registration Google Form link below to be included in this year’s NQT program. Thank you in advance!
For further immediate inquiries, please connect with 2017/2018 coordinators:
- Spencer Mackoff, Stratford Hall (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Taryn Beukema, Southridge (email@example.com)
- Marcelle Kitengie, St. Michael's University School (firstname.lastname@example.org)