Each child holds our attention at GNS, a day school that is firmly rooted in the values of the International Baccalaureate (IB) and the Round Square. As one of only thirteen schools in Canada authorized to offer three IB programs, GNS is proud of its unique 'IB Advantage': a 21st-Century approach which educates the whole child and creates global thinkers. Our strength lies in meeting students where they are and in providing them the skills and opportunities to explore who they will become.
If you’re a creative and inspirational educator, GNS is currently seeking general applications for Teachers on Call at both campuses. When called upon, you will deliver the core program requirements in the assigned subject area following the BC Ministry of Education curriculum.
• A valid BC teaching certificate
• Experience teaching at the elementary school level
• Exceptional interpersonal skills to establish connections with students and colleagues
• A strong aptitude in differentiated learning styles and a passion for educating the whole student
• A strong knowledge of inquiry-based and project-based learning approaches
• Experience integrating technology in the classroom to transform learning
To apply, please visit the following link: https://gethired.com/job/teachers-on-call?rcid=isabc