Grade 1 Teacher
Collingwood is a large independent co-educational school situated on two campuses in beautiful West Vancouver, BC. At our Wentworth campus, JK to grade 7, we are looking for an exceptional grade 1 teacher to cover a maternity leave. The successful candidate will be a dynamic, collaborative, inspirational, tech-savvy educator.
The following assets and qualifications are desirable:
• B.Ed in elementary education with experience in early primary, particularly grade 1
• have exceptional teaching skills
• work well in a team
• exhibit excellent interpersonal skills including a positive and proactive approach
• build a strong rapport with children and parents
• demonstrate a passion for ongoing learning and professional development
• display flexibility, accountability, and integrity
• have an aptitude for differentiated learning styles and approaches
• be skilled in the use of technology
• have a creative approach to teaching
Potential candidates must be certified, or be in the process of becoming certified, by the British Columbia Ministry of Education Teacher Regulation Branch. Letters of application, accompanied by a resume, and the names of two referees, must be received by November 3, 2017.
This position will start on Monday December 4, 2017 continuing for twelve months, covering a maternity leave. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Inquiries about the position should be directed to email@example.com
To apply for this job, register or log into your account at http://collingwood.simplication.com. Do a job search, click on the job you are interested in, and click the apply button. You will receive a confirmation email and the job will be listed in your 'job application log' once you have applied successfully. If you have any questions re: Simplication call 1-877-900-5627.