2330 Cypress Bowl Lane
West Vancouver, BC V7S 3H9
Permanent, Full Time
Mulgrave is an independent, non-denominational, co-educational school, which is committed to providing an excellent academic programme from Pre-K through Grade 12. We are now inviting applications for a permanent full-time position as Early Learning Centre Teacher with a start date of January 15, 2018.
ELC Teacher duties include but are not limited to: Work collaboratively with colleagues to run a PK4 classroom, plan the activities/lessons for the class and participate in the supervision of children (maximum of 8) during before school care (7:45am – 8:25 am).
Find out why teachers love working at Mulgrave by visiting lovewhereyouwork.mulgrave.com
- Minimum of a current ECE or ECEA certification or equivalent
- Hold a current age appropriate First Aid Certificate
- Canadian residency and be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Flexibility, be open minded, willing to work with initiative, and an advocate of team play
- Commit to the school’s leadership values and the guidelines
- Willing to participate in school wide professional development and ELC professional development opportunities, and to attend staff meetings
- Flexibility, open minded, willing to work with initiative and an advocate of team play
- A professional demeanour and an interest in professional growth
- A clear understanding that working hours may occasionally require extending beyond the norm 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, with half an hour for lunch
Given the location of the school, applicants must provide their own transportation.
Visit our website www.mulgrave.com for more information and a detailed job description. Resumes should be emailed by October 24, 2017 to email@example.com. Please include “ELC Teacher” in the subject line.
We thank all interested parties. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.