Early Years Associate Teacher (ECE)
2330 Cypress Bowl Lane
West Vancouver, BC V7S 3H9
Early Years Associate Teacher
Mulgrave is an independent, non-denominational, co-educational school, which is committed to providing an excellent academic programme from Pre-K through Grade 12. We are expanding our current program and looking to hire an Associate Teacher in a temporary full-time position to start as soon as possible.
Early Years Associate Teacher duties include but are not limited to: Work collaboratively with colleagues to help run a PK3 or PK4 classroom; the primary focus would be to support the lead teacher with the day to day running of the Programme; plan the activities/lessons for the class and participate in the supervision of children (maximum of 8) during after school care.
- Minimum of a current ECE or ECEA certification
- Hold or be willing to obtain a current age appropriate First Aid Certificate
- Canadian residency and be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Flexibility, be open minded, willing to work with initiative, and an advocate of team play
- Experience working in a preschool setting
- Commit to the school’s leadership values and the guidelines
- Willing to participate in school wide professional development and ELC professional development opportunities, and to attend staff meetings
- Flexibility, open minded, willing to work with initiative and an advocate of team play
- A professional demeanour and an interest in professional growth
- A clear understanding that working hours may occasionally require extending beyond the norm of 8:00 am to 4:00 pm or 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, with half an hour for lunch
If your passion is to teach young minds and you want to launch or continue your career and grow professionally in one of BC’s top Independent Schools, this role is for you. An attractive compensation package will be offered for the right candidates.
Please visit our website at www.mulgrave.com for further information about our School and a detailed Job Description, including skill requirements. Given the location of the school, applicants must provide for their own transportation.
Resumes should be submitted through https://mulgrave.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/ by January 20, 2019. Given the location of the school, applicants must provide their own transportation.
We thank all interested parties. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.