Communications and Marketing Coordinator
Southpointe Academy, an independent, K-12, university-preparatory school in Tsawwassen, B.C., invites applications from individuals who wish to join our dynamic community. Located in a contemporary urban learning environment, the School building meets rigorous architectural standards and possesses views from all common areas of the Fraser Delta, Gulf of Georgia and the North Shore Mountains. Southpointe Academy is home to 560 students and over 80 teachers and support staff.
The School is an authorized International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (IB PYP) World School and IB Middle Years Programme (IB MYP) World School. Southpointe also offers The College Board’s Advanced Placement (AP) Program to students in Grades 10 to 12. Our graduates attend the top post-secondary schools in Canada, the U.S. and the U.K.
Reporting to the Director of Advancement, the Communications and Fundraising Coordinator position will commence as soon as possible.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in English, Communications, Marketing or related subject;
- Experience with fundraising in a not-for-profit environment;
- Excellent writing and editorial skills;
- High degree of professionalism and technical skill in managing social media accounts;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Google applications, presentation software and current management system;
- lndependent School experience considered an asset.
- Monday - Friday, 8.00 am - 4.00 pm
Salary and Benefits:
- As per Collective Agreement $32.73 per hour;
- Extended health and benefits;
- RRSP matching program;
- Staff wellness program;
- Subsidised lunch program.
- Cover Letter;
- Examples of digital and/or print media;
- Two letters of reference from past supervisors, including the most recent supervisor.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working at Southpointe Academy; however, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.