Position Rationale and Goal:
The MYP building receptionist provides administrative support for the Principal of the Senior School and oversees the smooth operation of activities in the MYP building. This includes management of the reception area and acting as the information centre. The MYP building receptionist also provides support for staff as assigned by the Principal, often assisting with administrative duties. The MYP building receptionist must take initiative for the continuous improvement in the efficiency of systems to support the school.
Ideal Candidate Profile and Qualifications:
Qualifications should include:
- Post-graduate training/degree/diploma in a related field;
- 5+ years of related experience; independent school experience preferred as an understanding of, and affinity for, independent school education is a strong asset.
For this position, the ideal candidate will have:
- Strong interpersonal communication (verbal and written) skills;
- Exceptional computer skills in the Google Suite, Microsoft Office and/or other databases;
- Proven ability to work quickly, efficiently and accurately on assigned tasks;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Strong proactive team player, flexible and self-motivating;
- Ability to work independently and manage a variety of tasks concurrently.
Please see the attached job posting for further details. The projected start date is for ASAP.
Applications should be addressed to the Head of School, Mr. Jason McBride, and emailed to Ms. Olivia Law at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to volume, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.