Manager, Annual Programs
Exciting Opportunity for an Outstanding Fundraiser
Manager, Annual Programs
At Crofton House School, we inspire girls to discover and pursue their personal excellence from the first day of Junior Kindergarten to Grade 12 and beyond.
Bound by a belief in the power of all-girls education, Crofton House School fosters a strong sense of community among educators, staff, students and families. Here, everyone can contribute to the strength of our learning community - including you.
Crofton House School is seeking an experienced full-time Annual Program Manager to join its Advancement Team. In collaboration with the Director, Advancement, this role is responsible for executing the annual direct mail plan within the designated timelines and budgets. In addition, this role will be responsible for soliciting sponsorship in support of signature events such as the Annual Golf Classic Tournament.
- Collaborate with the Director, Advancement in the scheduling and development of the direct mail appeal
- Assist with development of Annual Fund strategies consistent with school’s strategic plan and priorities
- Complete solicitations in a timely manner to ensure targets are met.
- Maintain relations and steward the direct mail donors and prospects, monitoring trends in their giving, retention, attrition and acquisition rate
- Work in conjunction with key members of the Advancement team in the strategic solicitation of key stakeholders such as alumnae and Board members
- Produce regular progress reports and data analysis
Signature events - Sponsorship
- Responsible for soliciting individual and corporate sponsorship in support of the annual CHS Golf Classic
- Ensure appropriate and timely recognition and stewardship of sponsors
Crofton House School Foundation
Maintain relationship and stewart all CHS Foundation donors. Provide them with periodical updates on important school’s events and initiatives
Support other Advancement activities as required
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience:
- A minimum of 4+ years of related experience
- Solid understanding of the fundraising cycle
- High attention to detail, sense of urgency and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Highly organized with the ability to perform tasks with minimum supervision
- Proven ability to plan, manage and execute complex projects
- Personable, relates well to external stakeholders and is a positive, contributing team member
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and project management skills
- High degree of diplomacy, confidentiality, discretion and tact
- Knowledge of Raiser's Edge an asset
Employment and Application Details:
Please note that applicants must be able to legally work in Canada.
Apply online at www.croftonhouse.ca/careers.
We thank all candidates in advance. We will, however, contact only those selected for an interview. No phone calls, please.
About Crofton House School
Crofton House School is a university preparatory day school for girls from junior kindergarten to grade 12. Set on a beautiful ten-acre campus in Vancouver, we offer an inclusive, supportive community of dedicated teachers, involved parents, and enthusiastic students. Collaborative, student-centred, inquiry-based education and world-class facilities create a unique learning environment where each girl can reach her full potential.