We are looking for a dedicated and dynamic Development Assistant to join our administration team.
Who We Are:
King David High School is a top-rated independent school in central Vancouver; we are members of ISABC and a CAIS candidate school. Our staff come from all walks of life and backgrounds – we value diversity. King David staff enjoy working in a warm, collegial environment where we collaborate to ensure our students strive to reach their potential by meeting high standards and working hard in a fun and caring environment. King David nurtures a Jewish culture characterized by a shared tradition, a common dedication to social justice, and a love for learning.
About the Position:
We are looking for a dedicated and dynamic Development Assistant to join our administration team. The successful candidate will demonstrate a passion for working with people, enjoy administrative tasks, and be detail-orientated as the position primarily assists the Director of Development in the daily operations of the Development team through gift processing, data entry, grant writing, and donor relations support. The candidate will have the ability to prepare reports and maintain accurate and updated foundation, corporation and individual donor files. The ability to work cooperatively with colleagues is a requirement for the position.
This position is Full Time starting as soon as possible.
Requirements for the Position:
- Excellent administrative skills with attention to detail
- A proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
- A proven ability to working independently and within a team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Raisers Edge an asset
Why Work at King David:
- We work in a modern, technology-rich environment
- Professional development is supported, both in and out of school, through conference attendance, courses and workshops
- We provide continuous support and mentorship for new staff
- We have a young, motivated, and engaged staff with an administration committed to creating a safe, positive workplace
- We offer a comprehensive compensation package and great extended benefits, pension and other perks (health spending allowance)
How to Apply:
If you are excited to work with a committed and team-oriented group of people and you have the desire to make a difference in the lives of our students, we want to hear from you.
Interested candidates should forward their resume with a cover letter, current references and contact information via email to Esther Mogyoros