Seeking Full Time Concierge Receptionist
Located in the heart of Kitsilano, Fraser Academy is a highly effective academic school, enrolling students from grades 1 to 12 who have dyslexia or other related language-based, processing difficulties.
Fraser Academy is currently accepting applications for the position of a Concierge/Receptionist. This position will ideally start as soon as possible. This is a diverse and fast-paced position and the ideal candidate should have experience in a similar role. This Receptionist will be working in the school lobby.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Completing daily student attendance, with meticulous detail
- Answering and directing calls on a multi-line phone system
- Greeting and directing students, parents and school visitors
- Entering student and parent information into our Student Information System, MySchool
- Mail and packages distribution
- Filing and photocopying
- Processing forms and payments for various events
- Providing clerical support and assistance to the staff, students and parents
- Events support
- Coordination of our Hot Lunch Program
The ideal candidate:
- has experience in a similar role
- is professional
- has had some post-secondary education in Administration
- is highly organized
- is able to multitask and switch from task to task easily
- is friendly and energetic
- is able to work independently and efficiently
- is detail oriented
- demonstrates a willingness to tackle all assignments with enthusiasm
- experience working with Microsoft Office programs and databases
- excellent written and oral communication skills
Hours for the role are 7:30am-4pm Monday-Friday. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package.
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible and ask interested candidates to please submit a resume, cover letter and references to:
Ms. Brooke Ellison
2294 West 10th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V6K 2H8
We will contact those applicants with whom we wish to schedule an interview.