Position Rationale and Goal:
The Manager of Admissions is accountable to the Director of Community Development and has leadership and management responsibilities for developing and sustaining a healthy admissions and enrollment cycle at Stratford Hall. This position has oversight for the development and implementation of admissions strategies with regards to all admission, enrollment and retention programs within the school. The main aim is to assist the school in attracting, enrolling and retaining mission-appropriate students and families.
Ideal Candidate Profile and Qualifications:
Qualifications should include:
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in a related field; advanced degree/diploma preferred;
- 5+ years of related experience and/or training; independent school experience preferred as an understanding of, and affinity for, independent school education is a strong asset
For this position, the ideal candidate will have:
- A proven ability to think strategically and successfully execute initiatives with demonstrated impact
- Excellent presentation, writing and editing skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal abilities including relationship building and networking skills
- Proven organizational and administrative skills including the ability to prioritize
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Ability to think creatively in all aspects of the role
- Be self-directed and take initiative
- Be willing to be involved in all areas of school life
- Willingness and ability to travel and work beyond the regular school day as needed
Applications should be addressed to the Director of Community Development, Isabel Sankaran-Wee, and emailed to Olivia Law at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to volume, only
shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered, complete applications should include the following:
- Cover letter stating why you believe you are a great fit for this role in terms of training, experience and character;
- An up-to-date CV/resumé;
- Contact details of at least three references (preferably those that have directly supervised you and can be contacted) either as a separate file or on the CV; and
Two letters of reference
- Please note that for child protection purposes, the current supervisor must serve as a reference prior to hiring, although not necessarily at the point of application.
Please see the attached job posting or visit stratfordhall.ca for further details.