Southpointe Academy, an independent, K-12, university-preparatory school in Tsawwassen, B.C., invites applications from individuals who wish to join our dynamic community. Located in a contemporary urban learning environment, the School building meets rigorous architectural standards and possesses views from all common areas of the Fraser Delta, Gulf of Georgia and the North Shore Mountains. Southpointe Academy is home to 560 students and over 80 teachers and support staff.
The School is an authorized International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (IB PYP) World School and IB Middle Years Programme (IB MYP) World School. Southpointe also offers The College Board’s Advanced Placement (AP) Program to students in Grades 10 to 12. Our graduates attend the top post-secondary schools in Canada, the U.S. and the U.K.
Reporting to the Director of Admissions, the Administrative Assistant position will commence as soon as possible.
- Minimum of 1 years of recent, relevant experience;
- Experience and proficiency with word processing, database, spreadsheet and email applications;
- Ability to work cooperatively with all members of the school community;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Willingness and ability to obtain Occupational First Aid Level 2 qualification.
Salary and Benefits:
- As per Collective Agreement, $25.02 per hour;
- Extended health and benefits;
- RRSP matching program;
- First Aid Attendant stipend
- Subsidised lunch program.
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday;
- 9.15 am - 5.15 pm;
- Year round.
Please review the Job Description and submit your application with the following supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover Letter;
- Two letters of reference from past supervisors, including the most recent supervisor.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record Check with the BC Ministry of Justice and receive a clearance letter for working with children.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working at Southpointe Academy; however, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.