ISABC schools offer exceptionally high quality programs and also must meet the following criteria listed in the ISABC bylaws:
1. The school shall be a non-profit society
2. The Head of School shall be the Chief Executive Officer
3. The Board of Governors must operate at arm’s length from the school administration
4. The school shall teach a curriculum which leads to a graduation diploma.
5. The school shall have operated in a stable and viable manner for at least a five year period
6. The school shall practice ethically in the areas of employment, admissions, recruitment (students and staff) and fundraising
We welcome contact from prospective schools wishing to explore membership.
Contact the Executive Director, Elizabeth Moore - firstname.lastname@example.org - for further information.